The Crystal double glazed partitioning system was created to combine both functionality with aesthetics, offering easy installation and a dramatic appearance. This is a design which appeals to installers, clients and architects alike.
Using only two sizes of the patented and unique glazing mullion gaskets ensures that the two elevations of 6mm up to 12.8mm thick glass in any combination can be accommodated within the high quality aluminium frames providing a constant front glazing line.
Double Glazed Key Features
- Ultra slimline 25mm deep base, head and wall sections
- 88mm wide framework clip fits to drywall and single glazed parts
- Glass thickness suitable for full height glass from 6mm to 12.8mm glass
- Blinds – suitable for internal venation blinds
- Two unique internal mullion posts
- Two unique designs of door frames
- Significant labour saving
- New deflection head section
- Door stop and door frame kits are available
- Full integrations with Crystal SG system and Finesse FS system offering complete designer
- Accepts glass from 6m to 12.8mm
- Painting – all parts carried in stock finished to RAL 9010 and RAL 9006
View tech specs and catalogue